Sunshine Quilts

Friday, April 14, 2006

Proof!

I've said over and over that I'm a packrat but here's the proof! It was 1969 when dad bought me a Mustang and here's the business card from the guy who sold it to us. This business card is 37 years old! Shouldn't I be able to part with this thing? I no longer have the car (sure wish I did) . . haven't had the car in at least 30 years. But I figure if I've had this card this long and it makes me smile every time I see it, I might as well keep it. The card alone doesn't take up much space but it's the rest of the stuff. You can just imagine what all I've saved if I have this business card! Notice they sold Fairlanes, Falcons and Galaxies .. does Ford even make any of those things now? Hey, maybe this is a collector's item and worth something. Maybe I could trade it for fabric! :) Judy L.

4 Comments:

  • Judy,
    Love the clean up! If it works for you that's all that matters!!! And the business card...good grief...that's amazing!
    hugs
    laurie

    By Blogger Laurie, at 4/14/2006 01:47:00 PM  

  • not this girl...I am anti-being a packrat..though my dad was and his parents to the max! If it gives you warm memories..good for you however...and it's your home to fill with what gives you pleasure.

    By Blogger Cher, at 4/14/2006 02:33:00 PM  

  • Henderson Ford, that brings back memories! :) I saw a restored Falcon just yesterday and thought of one exactly like it that my girlfriend Marcia had!

    By Blogger Vicky, at 4/14/2006 03:35:00 PM  

  • Those kinds of things are part of our lives. I think its great you still have the business card from getting your mustang.
    Its just a small thing space wise and in the future, your decendants will be happy you kept it, it will be part of your history. Just write on the back of it what it is about !

    By Blogger Patty, at 4/14/2006 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home