Sunshine Quilts

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Busy Sunday

Oh, wait! These two aren't busy! They're both sleeping . . which is what both of them did most of the day! But, not me! I've hardly sat down all day. Vince brought over the sewing cabinet this morning so I was inspired to do a little cleaning and re-arranging in my sewing corner. I'm a packrat and I have so much STUFF in this house that cleaning and organizing is a real chore. It isn't perfect by any stretch but I do have the cutting table cleaner than it's been in ages. The pile at the back right is the quilt I just cut out that I may get started on tonight. You can't see the ironing board in this picture but it's kinda to the right of the design wall. All day, it has snowed and stopped, snowed and stopped. It will come down real hard for a while, then stop, everything melts and then it starts again. Definitely not a blizzard but it was a good day to be inside. Judy

9 Comments:

  • We both have been working on our sewing areas ! Like minded.
    You can send me some of your snow any time.

    By Blogger Patty, at 2/12/2006 04:23:00 PM  

  • It looks like a lazy day at your house Judy! 'Cept for you of course! ;o)
    Hugs
    Laurie

    By Blogger Laurie, at 2/12/2006 05:03:00 PM  

  • Isn't it amazing how much time men can spend doing nothing at all? Can't figure out why they aren't bored to death! Thanks for the glimpse of the snow - we've not seen a single flake this year and probably won't now. Doesn't it feel good to have accomplished so much? Thanks for the peek into your sewing room.

    By Blogger Patti, at 2/12/2006 06:27:00 PM  

  • enjoyed reading your blog and loved the photos of both homes and the snow.

    By Blogger Peggy, at 2/12/2006 07:53:00 PM  

  • It made no diference if it is a dog, a husband, kids or whatever everything is cute when they sleep :c)

    By Blogger Lucy, at 2/13/2006 04:11:00 AM  

  • it is always so good to straighten up and organize in the sewing area-I am sure you sewed up a storm once you sat down at your machine!

    By Blogger Cher, at 2/13/2006 07:56:00 AM  

  • Looks like my kind of day!!! What a pair...

    Wishs we could get some of that snow. We've had lots of blue sky but COLD temps. Maybe some snow this week!
    Kairle

    By Blogger Kairle Oaks, at 2/13/2006 09:22:00 AM  

  • I need to clean up some too but after being gone for so long - I'm going to quilt a while and let the cleaning wait.

    By Blogger Mary Johnson, at 2/13/2006 08:45:00 PM  

  • Hey I like Vince's idea of a Sunday afternoon!

    By Blogger Quilts And Pieces, at 2/15/2006 07:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home