Sunshine Quilts

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Welcome Cher to the StashQuilts ring

We have another stashquilter! Cher's blog is Marathon Quilter. Looks like there will be a bunch of us busting the stash in 2006. Think how much shopping we'll be able to do in 2007 to rebuild our stashes! :) Maybe the goal should not be to rebuild the stash but for me personally, it feels so good to be whittling down this massive mountain of fabric. I finished my December goals yesterday so I rewarded myself by setting the clock one hour later this morning. Ahhh, an extra hour of sleep! Felt good! Judy L.

4 Comments:

  • To Judy: Clap! Clap! Clap!

    Have you gotten any comments from the teachers yet? (I hope the math teacher doesn't think it is a bribe!!)

    By Blogger Debra Dixon, at 12/22/2005 09:44:00 AM  

  • Good for you! (I still need to figure out what my goals are...)

    By Blogger The Calico Cat, at 12/22/2005 11:00:00 AM  

  • Judy,
    I'm glad you accomplished your goals and rewarded yourself with an extra hour of sleep! You deserve it!
    Hugs
    Laurie

    By Blogger Laurie, at 12/22/2005 12:15:00 PM  

  • Way to go, Judy! Bet that extra snooze felt luxurious!

    Too weird about that "untracked" gift, but at least it's there! Makes ya wonder, though, about how they're going to manage the billing, if the shipping was that much of a challenge for them! :)

    By Blogger  Jeanne, at 12/22/2005 03:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home