Sunshine Quilts

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Look What's Working!

In the event there is anyone here reading who didn't know what happened to me . . on August 18, I tried migrating to the beta blogger. I migrated to a dead end street in blogland I think because I could never access my blog after that day. I begged blogger, I pleaded with blogger, I even said a few bad words to blogger and I mostly got canned responses . . we know you're having problems, we're doing our best to help you. Finally, some really nice person named Alexander must have taken pity on me and I received a few e-mails from a real human. And, now it works and that's a good thing. Google owns/runs/manages Blogger and I'm not going to say anything bad about them because I'm so happy to have my old blog back but .. I will just say I'm going to keep both blogs running for now and I hope to have something totally new soon. If it's all the same with you all, will you please read the new blog. Don't forget you can set yourself up an account at Bloglines, and subscribe to my blog (as well as anyone else's blog) and then you can just go to your bloglines page and you'll know right off the bat which blogs have been updated since you last read them! Eventually, we're all going to have to switch over to the new blogger so . . it's been nice knowing you all! :) Judy L.

6 Comments:

  • It's good to see you back here! I know Amy's having problems after "upgrading". I'm pretty sure by the time they MAKE me upgrade I'll just explore the blog software the comes with my unused website. Guess I should check it out before blogger screws me up!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8/30/2006 04:22:00 PM  

  • Glad you got your old blog back. I'm sure it would be frustrating to not have access to your own stuff. So what's the difference between the old and the new blogger?

    By Blogger Shelina, at 8/30/2006 06:31:00 PM  

  • Glad they finally fixed your problems. Instead of bloglines, I intalled Omea Reader from JetBrains on my PC. It's freeware and this way Big Brother doesn't have to know everything I read. I'm subscribed to the feeds on both your old and the new blog.

    By Blogger SusanB, at 8/30/2006 06:33:00 PM  

  • I'll have to check out the Omea Reader, because I'm having lots of problems with Bloglines - thanks SusanB. Congrats on the article!

    By Blogger Hedgehog, at 8/30/2006 09:18:00 PM  

  • Good to see you again. I was afraid you had fallen off the earth. I kept seeing that one HST block everyday. Hmmmm...where's Judy?

    Great news about the magazine article. I can't wait to see it.

    By Blogger Ramona-quilter, at 8/31/2006 06:33:00 AM  

  • Well I have both your blogs linked into bloglines so I'll know which one or IF you post anything to the new or old one!!

    By Blogger Judy, at 8/31/2006 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home