Sunshine Quilts

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hour #3

Thanks to everyone who has sent me progress reports. For those of you who haven't been able to get your one hour in . . don't worry about it. This is supposed to be fun and if you have too much going on or unexpected things happen, . . well, that happens to all of us. Hour #3: Now it's time to start assembling the blocks. Don't forget to refer to the instructions if you need to know the sizes for your pieces. I was able to assemble 10 of these in one hour. That included pressing. While y'all are having fun piecing .. I'm back to adding sleeves and labels. Judy L.

9 Comments:

  • Judy, count me in your Hr a Day Challenge. I started yesterday and have 32 HST's stitched but not pressed. This is a great idea to get us motivated to get in the sewing room.

    By Blogger Dona, at 8/16/2006 07:52:00 AM  

  • I have done my hour today. Photo on blog :-)

    By Blogger Hanne, at 8/16/2006 12:25:00 PM  

  • Crack that whip! I forced myself to do my hour today and have 20 churndash blocks finished.
    I'm with you on the labels and sleeves -- althought I don't mind binding -- it means the quilt is finished!

    By Blogger Joanne, at 8/16/2006 02:40:00 PM  

  • Judy I'm working on my 1 hour a day challange I have my HST done and I am going to start piecing my blocks. I think I'm going to be a day behind because of the hours that I work. But the challange is alot of fun.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/16/2006 02:43:00 PM  

  • you've done a great job of "parcelling" tihs quilt out Judy.

    By Blogger quiltpixie, at 8/16/2006 04:25:00 PM  

  • Although I did not join in on the 1 hr challenge I have enjoyed seeing what everyone has been doing!

    By Blogger Pam, at 8/16/2006 06:04:00 PM  

  • I did my first hour today and posted on my blog! :)

    By Blogger Andrea, at 8/16/2006 11:30:00 PM  

  • I've had quite a busy day so only managed to get 8 blocks done. Tomorrow i have craft group in the morning and then i'll be able to work on my blocks in the afternoon. No photo for today.

    By Blogger Cynthia, at 8/17/2006 05:22:00 AM  

  • If I trim the HST's (once they've been sewn together) down to 3" everything will still fit right?

    By Blogger Andrea, at 8/21/2006 04:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home