Sunshine Quilts

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Traveling Wears Me Out

Poor Norm! He's so tired . . he's turning in early tonight! It wasn't enough that I got to bed at midnight and had to get up at 5 a.m. so we could leave at 6, but my neighbor decided to do something that involved a visit from Owensboro's finest (the POLICE!) not once but twice between 1 and 2 a.m. Those police cars sound like airplanes sitting in the street with their motors running and the conversations got a bit loud so we were all awake. I'll admit to trying to hear what was being said but couldn't quite make it out. Wonder what time she got up! I'm betting she got way more sleep than I did! We drove to Jackson, MS and will spend the night here, then head to Louisiana tomorrow. Judy L.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home