Sunshine Quilts

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Stash Reducers' Ring

Our little stash reduction blog ring is growing. I think we have a great bunch with lots of inspiration and motivation. Our newest member is Jeanne at "Spiral", who includes daily a list of gratitudes and her menu! Check it out! I'm afraid if I posted my daily menu, I'd be arrested or something. :) We have a snow day today and it has just now (2:00) started to really snow so I'm betting we have another snow day tomorrow. Fun! I finally came up with a great idea for Vince's Christmas present. I ordered it this morning so I'm not sure it will arrive in time for Christmas Day but it will be worth the wait if it's late. I'm not gonna say what it is because Vince sometimes (rarely) reads my blog but his buddy, Steve, might read it and tell!! Thanks Steve!! Judy L.

1 Comments:

  • Judy,
    OH, don't you just love it when you find THE perfect gift for your DH? I sure do! I'm dying to know what it is!

    Glad the ring is growing too! It is greta inspiration!
    Laurie

    By Blogger Laurie, at 12/08/2005 01:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home