Sunshine Quilts

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Disaster Zone

My house is a disaster! I've managed to cut out four quilts to take with me next week. Two of the quilts are fabrics that I bought speficially for those quilts; two came from the stash. Not bad but I'm not doing a heck of lot of stash reduction. It isn't because I didn't try though! Every room in this house looks like a fabric storm has blown through. I was determined to come up with a combo out of the batiks . . didn't happen. Once the quilts for the book are done, I'm making 100 stash quilts . . front and backing from the stash. Think I can do it? JL

2 Comments:

  • Go for it! I bet you can! I know I can! If I only could find time!

    By Blogger Quilts And Pieces, at 10/06/2005 10:04:00 AM  

  • Your house looks like mine did until last night, when I finally completed 98% of the great stash organization project! Can't wait to see all 100 stash quilts!!! And to see what you dig up for "Stash Sundays!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2005 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home