Sunshine Quilts

Friday, January 06, 2006

New StashQuilts Ring Members

We have two new members: Seams Like a Dream by Dee and Pinetree Quilter by Michele. Glad to have both of you here. Dee is a new friend but Michele is a longarm quilter from Australia and we've been internet buddies for a while; not to mention that her husband tried to help me solve my computer problems with that laptop that caused me to pull my hair out! OK . . no more mention of the bad laptop. I love the new one and I wouldn't have had it had the broken one been fixed so . . that's it . . you'll never hear about it again! Judy

3 Comments:

  • Judy,
    MIchele's DH is the one who tried to help with the laptop? TOO COOL! Where would we be without the internet? WAY TOO NEAT!
    Hugs
    Laurie

    By Blogger Laurie, at 1/06/2006 09:26:00 PM  

  • I tried to welcome Dee, but got an error message that said I was not a member of this blog? On her latest post there was no icon to click to leave a message, so I was trying to leave a welcome message on an earlier post. Sigh - computer technocalities! Anyway, if Dee is reading this - I am sending BIG welcomes!

    Cheers!

    Evelyn

    By Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy, at 1/07/2006 05:17:00 AM  

  • I sent Dee a message about her comment sections since I'd had a previous email conversation with her about blogger.com and Stash Quilts.

    By Blogger Mary Johnson, at 1/07/2006 08:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home