Sunshine Quilts

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Labels and Bindings . . aka Torture

I finished quilting Tina's quilt and tried several times to take a picture. I get the best pix outside and it was so windy, I couldn't ever get the quilt to be still long enough to get a picture. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain all day so . . picture will be posted as soon as I can get it done. I ended up doing the Formal Garden panto because I kept looking and looking at the quilt and I really liked the swirl and points of this panto. I think it turned out really nice and I hope she'll like it. Tonight I was able to get the binding machine stitched on two quilts. I made labels today . . I hate that part! I also got the binding finished on one purple heart quilt, the sleeve stitched down on three quilts, labels stitched onto three quilts so my weekend goals are to get the label stitched on one quilt and to get the binding hand stitched on three quilts. For the labels, I used "Miracle Fabric Sheets" which are new to me. They're made by the people who make Bubble Jet Set and I was very pleased with the way they turned out. Judy

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home