Sunshine Quilts

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Four Meme

OK .. I'll answer but you'll know how boring my life is after reading this! Four jobs you've had: Legal Secretary/Paralegal and longarm quilter -- that's all I've ever done. Four movies you could watch over and over: Same Time Next Year, Gone with the Wind, My Cousin Vinny, Steel Magnolias. Four places you've lived: Louisiana, Texas and Kentucky Four TV shows you love to watch: This will get me in trouble with some of you but I really watch less than an hour of TV each week and that's only by accident so I'm taxing my brain just to come up with the names of two shows: Hannity & Colmes and The O'Reilly Factor Four Places You've Been on Vacation: Waterton Park (Alberta, Canada), Vermont (for the VQF), St. George Island, FL (my favorite place!) and New York City Four Websites You Visit Every Day: Our local newspaper, Big Horn Quilts, my favorite blogs and my credit card account. I know . . I'm anal but I check it every morning to be sure there are no unauthorized charges. Four Of Your Favorite Foods: Crawfish, Watergate Salad, Roasted Chicken and Gumbo Places You'd Rather Be: anywhere in southwest Louisiana, in a beautiful garden with butterflies, cabin in north Georgia, quilt museum in Paducah Four Albums you can't live without: XM is always on and on Channel 13, "Hank's Place". As far as albums/CDs that are favorites, Cookie & The Cupcakes/King of Swamp Pop, Dan Fogelberg/Greatest Hits, Laura Branigan/Self Control and the older Gaither Vocal Band CDs. How's that for an eclectic mix? Four People you'll pass this on to: Laurie, Mary, Nancy, and Patty. Judy L.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home