Sunshine Quilts

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August is Here

For those of us who have committed to buying no fabric in August, here we go! Thanks Vicky for the challenge and thanks Peach for the logo I used over in my sidebar. Not only am I not going to buy fabric but I am going to make an extreme effort to use a lot of fabric in the stash during August. I'm not going to count down the days til September when I can buy more fabric but I am going to celebrate each morsel of fabric that I use this month and hopefully by the time September gets here, I will have learned to control the urge to buy it all! Good luck to all who are participating in this challenge. Judy L.

5 Comments:

  • I think I will stay out of the no fabric for August. My stash does not qualify as a 'buster'. That is because there is hardly anything there to bust! LOL!

    Happy Anniversary!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/01/2006 09:44:00 AM  

  • I wanna know what happened to July! Seemed like it was just starting, but it's been so blessed hot to enjoy.
    Hope you had a good anniversary!

    By Blogger Saska, at 8/01/2006 10:06:00 AM  

  • I'm with you on celebrating what I have this month. I'm putting the UFOs that I had pulled to work on away for August and I'm going to see how much of my stash I can use. I am NOT going to feel deprived because I'm not allowing myself to buy quilting materials. I think this is going to be fun. :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8/01/2006 10:47:00 AM  

  • First, I want to wish you and Vince a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! It sounds like you both adore each other...so there will be many more, I'm sure. :o)

    You can do this, Judy. Really. I know you can. Just try not to dwell on it. After a few days, it'll come easier and by the time September 1st rolls around, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner! :o)

    By Blogger Tracey, at 8/01/2006 12:35:00 PM  

  • go Judy, go Judy.... :-)

    By Blogger quiltpixie, at 8/01/2006 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home