Sunshine Quilts

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gone to Louisiana

The call you hope you never receive just happened. My 27 year old nephew, Daniel Zito, was killed in a car accident last night. He had always lived with my parents so mom and dad are going to have such a tough time with this. Mom just called .. I'm trying to finish up a few loose ends with the book so I can get it in ready for Vince to mail and then I'll be on the road for a 14 hour trip. I don't know any details . . only that the car crashed and burned. Not taking the computer, not sure when I'll be home. Thanks for your prayers for my family. Update: I have a little more information. I'm flying home and in order to get a bit of a discount, I had to have more info. Called the state police to get the details I needed and it happened that the only friend I have who is a state trooper answered the phone. He was in tears too telling me the details. It was a one car accident on Highway 90 going from Westlake to Sulphur. Chad is going with me. We're scheduled to come home a week from tomorrow, July 23. Judy L.

58 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home