Sunshine Quilts

Monday, November 21, 2005

New Stash Quilts Blog Ring (Revised!)

Several of you asked about a stash busting blog ring and I wasn't sure about it but have decided to give it a try. This is new for me so please be patient if I make errors. I had originally thought having a second blog for stashbusting would work best but I've removed that part so if you have one blog and want to be in the stash quilters group, that's fine. Please respect the "rules" from your other blog rings and let's not step on toes. If anyone would like to be a part of the stash quilts ring, please go to my website to fill out the form. Thanks! Judy L.

5 Comments:

  • I'll be joining, once I have the time to set up a new blog. Probably won't be until after Thanksgiving...once the cooking and cleaning is done! Thanks for starting this, Judy!

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 11/21/2005 05:11:00 PM  

  • I think the stash busting ring is a great idea! I've been stashbusting for nearly 2 years, and you know I've hardly made a dent! That is a scarey thought! I don't think that Quilt Mav's need a separate blog to be part of the stash buster ring? Using what we have can still be maverick. Do you think there is too much chatter to use our own blogs in the stash busting ring or do we need another? Because I'd need to post both places, and I hope other mavs that join the stash busting ring and DO have to have a separate blog for it will post both places too...we want to see what you are working on!

    Bonnie

    ps..oh how funny...my word code to type in below is icbustya as in bustya stash..*hehehe*

    By Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter, at 11/22/2005 05:03:00 AM  

  • Judy,

    I wish you and your stash busters the best! It will be fun to keep track and keep each other busting.

    Good Luck!

    Darcie

    By Blogger Darcie, at 11/22/2005 06:54:00 AM  

  • I'm on! & in. I have to agree with Bonnie, that stashbusting can definatly fit in with being a maverick. It could even help bring out the inner maverick is some by forcing them to add in a differnt fabric that they already have on hand instead of shopping for something matchy matchy.
    Amy - who finally has a blog!

    By Blogger The Calico Cat, at 11/22/2005 12:22:00 PM  

  • Judy, congrats and good luck with the new blogring. I definitely think maverick and stashbusting can completely go together. Some of my favorite maverick utility quilts were made with every last bit of scrap and selvage.

    By Blogger Tonya Ricucci, at 11/23/2005 01:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home