Sunshine Quilts

Sunday, November 13, 2005

More Happy Houses

So much for my deadline I should have been working on. I never claimed to have much self-discipline. These houses are too much fun. I now have 5 made and probably 6 more almost made. I also was never one to follow directions! I've been strip piecing so for now, I have a bunch of them that are the same but I'll make more so when I shuffle them, they'll look more scrappy. My houses are 13" unfinished so I'm thinking I might not use a sashing. I'll make these houses like the neighboorhood where my studio is located . . real close together! Tomorrow . . no house building. I have other quilts that I HAVE to work on! Judy L.

5 Comments:

  • I can see the fun of making these houses blocks. The idea is great to put it together without sashings.

    By Blogger Lucy, at 11/13/2005 09:48:00 PM  

  • I like all the bright colors, Judy. Definitely a fun block to play with.
    Self-discipline, what's that?

    By Blogger Tonya Ricucci, at 11/13/2005 10:31:00 PM  

  • Great Houses Judy!! You might want to NOT hang out with Tonya and myself, cause you'd miss more than deadlines...LOL...I echo Tonya, Self discipline??what's that?? I think I was absent the day that was taught..*G*

    By Blogger Finn, at 11/14/2005 07:32:00 AM  

  • Happy, indeed Judy! They're darling.

    And I personally give you permission to play hooky to your real job...you're doing something so wonderful...priceless!!!!!

    Darcie

    By Blogger Darcie, at 11/14/2005 01:30:00 PM  

  • Judy, I love your houses! They're such fun. Every now and then you have to take a break from responsibility...enjoy it!

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 11/14/2005 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home