Sunshine Quilts

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Happy House

The last thing I had time to be doing today was playing but I want to make one of Bonnie's Happy House quilts for a tornado victim from last week. I couldn't stop thinking about it so I made one block . . that should keep me satisfied til I can get time to make more. I made my block a little larger so I don't have to make so many. I love Bonnie's Happy House Quilt. Here's my one block: The othe thing I didn't have time to do was spend the morning re-doing my blog. Last night I decided to add some Thanksgiving art to the sidebar. About the time I thought I had it right, it thundered real loud, scared me, I shut the machine off and went to bed. Well, this morning, the whole blog was a mess and I had to re-do it all since I don't know enough about what I'm doing to fix the problem. So, it looks a little different today and my plan for the day to sew all day did not happen! Judy

2 Comments:

  • It looks so great Judy!! And the quilts you are sending off are wonderful too..love the colors and the patterns! I'm sorry about the blog problem, I had that happen to me once too....harrummpph on computer issues! Can't live without the computer though, so we keep putting up with it!

    Bonnie

    By Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter, at 11/13/2005 07:00:00 PM  

  • It's a great looking happy house Judy, glad you took some time for YOU..! I look forward to seeing more happy houses..*S*

    By Blogger Finn, at 11/13/2005 08:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home