Sunshine Quilts

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Quilt Show Display

Amy went to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival in Hampton, VA this weekend and she sent me this picture. Thanks Amy! It's the booth at the quilt show of my local quilt shop, Village Mercantile, who was a vendor at the show. And, the yellow quilt is my Stars in the Meadow pattern and the quilt way over to the left is my Vienna Tiles pattern. I talked to Betty last night and she needs more patterns before going to her next show, which is Indiana Heritage Quilt Show next weekend and that makes me happy! :) Wish I had a few more shops selling as many of my patterns as she does! I've been piecing and there's a good chance I can finish the big quilt top tomorrow. That will make me feel really good. Last night I quilted one of my tops and that energized me too. I found out today that the Lake Charles quilt guild is having their annual quilt show the weekend we're there so I'll get to go to that. What great timing on their part! :)

9 Comments:

  • I love the quilts and especially the star pattern too. They have been displayed well and it's great that your patterns are selling so well.

    By Blogger Jan Mac, at 2/27/2006 04:22:00 AM  

  • Your quilts look great hanging at the show - no wonder why she is selling so many patterns.

    You are sounding perkier this morning - glad to hear your making progress and it doesn't seem like you are so overwhelmed today.

    Cheers!

    Evelyn

    By Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy, at 2/27/2006 04:55:00 AM  

  • nothing like seeing progress made to feel you can do it! and what a boost to have your patterns sell so well...keep it up Judy! you are on a roll now...great quilts

    By Blogger Cher, at 2/27/2006 07:16:00 AM  

  • beautiful display. i love your quilts. i followed the link and checked out all of them. there isn't one i don't like. :o)

    By Blogger tami, at 2/27/2006 10:00:00 AM  

  • Of course, she needs more patterns. She should be selling hundreds of them with your beautiful sample there!

    By Blogger Quiltgranny, at 2/27/2006 11:39:00 AM  

  • Oooh, la, la!!! What great pictures of your quilts. It was even better when I "clicked" on the picture and got a better view of the quilt and the quilting!
    Kairle

    By Blogger Kairle Oaks, at 2/27/2006 11:43:00 AM  

  • you must feel so proud. Its wonderful that your patterns are getting such exposure.

    By Blogger quiltpixie, at 2/27/2006 11:44:00 AM  

  • Beautiful quilts! I'm going to the Indiana Heritage Show, so I will look for your patterns!

    By Blogger Kay, at 3/01/2006 05:51:00 AM  

  • That display of your stuff is wonderful!!! Truly lovely!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/01/2006 07:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home