Sunshine Quilts

Friday, September 16, 2005

Quilt Mavericks & Bonnie

Thanks to all of you Quilt Mavericks who have welcomed me to the group. See the little star icon over on the right side --->? That says I'm a member of the Quilt Mavericks blog ring. What will they think of next? :) I'm thrilled to be a part of your group. I get up every morning, check out all the Mavericks' blogs to see what everyone has been working on, blow an hour or so on the web. So, to those of you who have wonderful posts, thanks for starting my day with a dose of quilting motivation. Bonnie Hunter started the Quilt Mavericks group and I'd like to share my Bonnie story with you. Bonnie is a wonderful longarm quilter with a wonderful webpage. I met Bonnie on a couple of the quilt e-mail groups in the mid-90's and knew she was a trustworthy, caring, sharing quilter. Bonnie has helped me along the quilting path in many ways and I want to thank her here for that help and for creating and maintaining the Quilt Mavericks ring for us. And for anyone who doesn't already know Bonnie, check out her website. She has tons of free piecing patterns and with her help, you can knock out those scraps in short order and have beautiful, quick quilts! Thanks Bonnie! Judy L.

1 Comments:

  • Awwwww Man!! *blushing* Thanks for the comments Judy! I just decided I needed a break..a late saturday afternoon tour through the ring and it is great to see what everyone's been up to.

    I'm taking a break from this 98X115 fused applique rose sampler quilt that is taking me way longer than I want it to! But now i"m feeling ready to get back to it again.

    I'm glad to have you with Quilt Mavericks too! I hope you are remembering to take some time to work on something of your own to avoid that machine-quilter's burn out!!

    Bonnie

    By Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter, at 9/17/2005 02:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home