Sunshine Quilts

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Day on the Road

Spent today on the road but it was a fun day. My friend, Becky, and I went to Nashville this morning so I could see the kidney stone doctor. Then we ate at Macaroni Grill, spent some time at Quilters Attic in Goodlettsville. I didn't spend a dime! :) On to Springfield, TN to Choice Fabrics where I bought a couple of bolts of wide backing fabric. Didn't spend much money but had a great day with Becky. No sewing today but tomorrow . . I'll be stuck like glue to my sewing machine!! Judy L.

1 Comments:

  • So what was ther result of the kidney stone doctor's visit? My husband has a condition called hyperoxiluria which makes him have tons of stones. He started taking an OTC supplement called Ox-Obsorb and it has reduced his oxalate levels to almost zero. If you have high oxalate concentrations, you might want to try this stuff. Sort of pricey, but well worth the money. We buy it on-line at the Vitamin Shoppe.

    By Blogger Quiltgranny, at 9/18/2005 03:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home